Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Productive Week

I seemed to let time slip through my fingers, similar to a good practice. When the girls are running choreography perfectly, the two hours go by like the blink of an eye. When they are whining and complaining, minutes feel like days!

Well the past week has been like a very busy and productive practice. Let's start from the beginning!

Saturday I went to J & T's engagement party! It was absolutely amazing to see some of my old friends from college. And J & T asked me to be in their wedding party! It is a little strange because I am best friends with the groom but it will be a great time and I am excited to be a part of their special day!

T & J when he popped the question!! I was supposed to be there but could not attend because I was on a trip in Charlottesville with the man-friend. However, my other friend filmed it for me to see later! I wish I had gotten a picture at the engagement party but forgot to! 

Secondly, I worked on bow for the Youth Team I am currently coaching! I plan on giving them to them at my last summer practice! I got all of the ribbon (had most of it already in my crafting supplies) and glued them. Next step is sewing them into bow form! (pictures to come later)

Monday and Tuesday were busy days at work because I was getting prepared to be out of the office for the rest of the week. Wednesday was spent at R's family's house for the Fourth of July. Sadly enough I did not get to see any fireworks (one of my favorite things in the world) but it was a nice relaxing day in the sun. Thursday I worked from home and then flew to NJ for the weekend to spend it with my grandparents! 

Over all the week has been a full and busy one! And in a week from now I head out to Smith Mountain Lake for R's family vacation! So little to do and so much time to do it... strike that. Reverse it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment